you will first complete an entity relationship lab using a software of your choice. Example software include Lucidchart, draw.io , and Visual Paradigm. · Refer to the long-term care (LTC) facility referenced in Week 1 discussion, question one.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
· You will design an entity relationship (ER) diagram for the LTCView data warehouse which consists of data feeds from five different client registration systems and three different clinical documentation systems.
· In order to construct the diagram, you will utilize a software of your choice (listed above).
· When completing your ER diagram in the software, remember that we represent entities as rectangles and relationships as diamond shapes.
o Remember that the relationship between entities may be one-to-one or one-to-many and are represented as such in your ER diagram.
· When completing your ER diagram in the software consider the entities that are involved in the LTC processes of client registration and clinical documentation.
o Think of the stakeholders involved in conducting these processes within the senior living and skilled nursing facilities.
In your paper,
· Explain the entities that you diagramed in your lab and the type of data generated by each of these entities which may be viewed in the LTCView data warehouse.
· Describe the relationships between these entities and your rationale for each one-to-one or one-to-many data relationship.
· Contrast the types of entities in your ER diagram and their relative importance related to the business intelligence functions in the LTCView data warehouse.
Submitting your ER Diagram Options:
· Save your diagram as a word document or PDF and submit it as a separate file, along with your paper, to Waypoint. Be sure to format the diagram in APA Style and title it appropriately.
The Entity Relationship Diagram Lab paper
· Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages)
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper in bold font
§ Space should be between title and the rest of the information on the title page.
o Student’s name
o Name of institution (Ashford University)
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name