Elements of Criminal Cases
For this Assignment, you will create a PowerPoint presentation on the elements of criminal cases which would benefit from profiling. In your presentation:
- Identify three areas where criminal profiling is effective. Analyze the effectiveness of criminal profiling.
- Evaluate the elements of criminal cases which would benefit from profiling.
- Explain how to increase the effectiveness of criminal profiling.
- Evaluate four limitations and possible solutions.
- How can the limits be changed?
- Provide three or more examples to support your positions.
- Include speaker notes to explain what is being discussed on each slide as though you are presenting to an audience.
NOTE: This Assignment will require outside research. Use at least three credible sources beyond the text material and discuss how you evaluated the credibility of the resources used. You may consult the Library, the internet, the textbook, other course material, and any other outside resources in supporting your task, using proper citations in APA style.
In addition to fulfilling the specifics of the Assignment, a successful presentation must also meet the following criteria.
- Length should be five or more slides, excluding title slide and references slide.
- Include a title slide with full name, class name, section number, and date.
- Use examples to support your discussion.
- Cite all sources on a separate reference slide at the end of your presentation and cited within the body of the presentation using APA style.
Power Point Formatting Directions:
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quiz
- Use one basic slide design and layout.
- Limit slides to between 6 and 8 lines of content.
- You may use pictures, charts and graphs to supplement your material as long as they do not take up the entire slide.
- Use bullets for your main points.
- Use speaker notes to explain what is being discussed in the bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience.
- To learn more about using speaker notes, open PowerPoint and press F1. In the search box, type “create notes” and press Enter. The related topics on notes appear.
- The presentation should contain a cover slide and a list of references in APA style.