2.5 Activity: Writing Commons – Genre & Style
Genre and style may seem like terms better suited for a literature course, but they are critically important elements of the writing you must do in the DBA.
Each week, you will explore Writing Commons and get to know the resources that are available to you there. These activities are designed to help you build a foundation as a knowledgeable writer, which will give you confidence as you build your skills.
Upon successful completion of this discussion, you will be able to:
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quiz
- Describe genre and style as elements of writing.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Read the pages on Genre(new tab) and Style(new tab) in Writing Commons.
- In your own words, write brief descriptions for genre and style.
- For each topic (genre and style), identify at least three key points that caught your attention in the reading. What do you want to remember about what you read?
- Be sure your writing is free of writing errors and any quotes or paraphrases are properly cited.
- Post your completed work to the discussion board by the end of the workshop. Take time to read what your classmates posted. Interactions are not required but welcomed.
Review the associated rubric
APA 7th edition, 200-250 words, proper incite citations and references