1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
5. Save your assignment in Microsoft Word or Open Office Write.
6. The length of this assignment is 1,500 to 1,750 words
Refer to activity #1 on page 399 of the textbook and using critical thinking to examine online sources answer the questions.
Develop five sentences you might be expected to answer on an essay exam for a course in a social science subject. Produce an outline for each that contains the key elements used to answer the question. Use the outline as your guide and write the essay.
Write an essay-length summary of a television broadcast cover story. Include the date of the program in your opening sentence. Use parallel form in at least three supporting paragraphs.
Complete Activity #1 beginning on page 415.