1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 3 pages
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 3: Minimum 4 references per part not older than 5 years
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Advance patient Care
Alma Faulkenberger is an 85-year-old female outpatient sitting in the waiting room awaiting an invasive pelvic procedure. The health care professional who will assist in her procedure enters the room and calls “Alma.” There is no reply so the professional retreats to the work area. Fifteen minutes later the professional returns and calls “Alma Frankenberg.” Still no reply, so he leaves again. Another 15 minutes pass and the professional approaches Alma and shouts in her ear, “Are you Alma Frankenberg?” She replies, “No I am not, and I am not deaf either, and when you get my name correct I will answer you.”
Using Alma Faulkenberger Case (see File attached) and the following links
1. Develop a plan to help Alma be compliant with the procedure and post-treatment medication.
2. Describe the approach you would take to patient education in this case.
Part 2: Advance patient Care
1. How would you use collaboration to assist in compliance with a patient as difficult as Alma?
Part 3: Advance patient Care
1. Define patient compliance and explain its importance in your field.
2. Identify the health care professionals’ role in compliance
a. Give 2 examples of ways in which the health care professional may actually contribute to noncompliance.
3. Compare compliance and collaboration.
4. Compare and contrast patient education in the past with that practiced today.
5. Explain the importance of professional commitment in developing patient education as a clinical skill.
6. Explain the three categories of learning and how they can be used in patient education.
7. List three problems that may arise in patient education and how they would be solved?
8. List some methods of documentation of patient education.
Part 4: Clinical- Life Span
Being prepared as a Nurse Practitioner when entering the clinic setting is a win-win for the student, the preceptor, and most of all the patient. Safe, effective delivery of patient care requires that the nurse practitioner student understand the complexity of healthcare systems, the limits of human factors, safety design principles, characteristics of high reliability organizations, and patient safety resources. These components are critical to the preparation of safe clinicians and essential for 21st Century healthcare delivery.
1. Discuss barriers to safe practice that can occur if you come to the clinic setting unprepared.
2. According to evidence-based practice, design two (2) recommendations for improvement of safe patient care in the primary care setting.