For each investment class in Table 3, assume that future returns are normally distributed with the population mean and standard deviation as given. Based on this assumption:1. For each investment class, find the probability of a return that is less than zero (that is, find the probability of a loss). Is your answer reasonable for all investment classes? Explain.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
2. For each investment class, find the probability of a return that is:
a. Greater than 5%.
b. Greater than 10%.
c. Greater than 20%.
d. Greater than 50%.
3. For which investment classes is the probability of the return greater than 50% is essentially zero? For which investment classes is the probability of such a return greater than 1 percent? Greater than 5%?
4. For which investment classes is the probability of loss is essentially zero?
5. For which investment classes is the probability of loss greater than 1%? Greater than 10%? Greater than 20%?
Data on Rate of Return of Investment in Securities
Please provide your work in detail and include in-text citations.
1. Need to have at least 1 peer-reviewed article as the reference and textbook as the reference
2. Need in-text citation
3. Please find the attachments as the power points of the course for reference.
4. Textbook Information:
Bowerman, B., Drougas, A. M., Duckworth, A. G., Hummel, R. M. Moniger, K. B., & Schur, P. J. (2019). Business statistics and analytics in practice (9th ed.). McGraw-Hill
5. Please find the Course Learning Outcome list of this course in the attachment
6. Video link of how to use binom.dist: https://www.viddler.com/embed/ccbb35ca
7. Video link of how to apply norm.s.inv and norm.s.dist: https://www.viddler.com/embed/31008601
8. Video link of Fiding probability in a normal distribution with norm.dist